Myspace Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

Professional Development Plan(PDP) Statement

on Monday, April 6, 2009

In the coming years ahead,as a professional science lecturer,I plan to upgrade my teaching from what I am currently doing now.In future as I complete my masters degree,I would be well equipped in few aspects.Being able to apply this knowledge that I gain would be an advantage for me.As even now,I have completed my ICT course,I hope to fully utilise them in my teaching and learning.I would like to use all my skills in ICT to create a more interactive learning process and help my students in whatever way I can.Being more exposed to the field of research,I plan to discover more knowledge and things that could help me increase the grades of my students.As a whole, I plan to be a more professional lecturer in terms of my teaching approaches as well as my communication skills with my students.

In my experience of teaching science, I found many challenges,but challenges will only make us a better person if we are willing to face it.

Here is something that keeps me going.

Keep Believing in Yourself

There may be days when you get up in the morning and things aren't the way you had hoped they would be.That's when you have to tell yourself that things will get better.

There are times when people disappoint you and let you down,but those are times when you must remind yourself to trust your own judgement and opinions,to keep your life focused on believing in yourself and all that you are capable of.

There will be challenges to face and changes to make in your life,and it is up to you to accept them.Constantly keep yourself ahead in the right direction.It may not be easy at times,but in those times of struggle you will find a stronger sense of who you are.

So when the days come that are filled with frustration and unexpected responsibilities,remember to believe in yourself and all you want your life to be,because the challenges and changes will only help you to find the goals that you know are meant to come true for you.

Author Unknown